Friday, July 25, 2014

Long time....no post....so onto some random musings.

Hello World,
It has been an age since I have posted but I was only thinking the other day that I really need to get back into it and post regularly. I just get no time to read these days which is really sad. My to read pile currently stands at over 107 books, and this doesn't include books that I love and want to read again. There is always talk of books dying out, as students of today turn to the internet but I think books will always be special and loved, even if we read them if different ways. There is something about reading an actual book as opposed to reading on a mini screen. Maybe its turning the pages, the smell, the crackle of the spine.
In the coming months I hope to read more, review more and interact more.
On to read something,
Caz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say. I say go for it!