Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A million different directions

I feel as though at the moment i'm being pulled in a million different directions. I have so many things I need to do for work, so many things I need to do at home. I'm normally organised but feel so behind the eight ball at the moment. On a good note though it's positive and rewarding to see things I have implemented in the library taking off. My Wordle of the Week competition is taking off and the entries each week are increasing. I think the kids really enjoy entering each week. Also my New books display has taken off too. I think changing it regulary which keeps the kids engaged with new content. And the most important thing is my bookmarks. They are taster bookmarks with book recommendations on them and pretty colourful backgrounds. There are lots of other things happening but I think i'll put it in another post. I need to upload some pictures. Til then, Caz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say. I say go for it!