Monday, June 28, 2010

Other library exploration

I'm about to head to one of my local public libraries for a bit of exploration. I know its going to look so wonderful and have so many features that we just can't afford to have. Its gonna be difficult if I borrow something cause I have to remember to take it back or i'll get overdue fines. I've worked in a public library for nearly a year and I don't have to pay fines there because i'm a staff member so i've always got things overdue. LOL! I'll have to be vigilent in getting the books I borrow from my local back. At least its at the one of the local shopping centres and the other branch is pretty close to my house. I should check if the book I want is actually in still because there is no point going there if there isn't LOL! I also finished Shadowland the other day so now i'm patiently waiting for the next book to come out.
Signing off for another book crazed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say. I say go for it!