Friday, July 15, 2011

Book less holidays

The holidays are nearly over and sadly I must report that at this stage they have book less. I have not even had five minutes to read as yet. I bought the last book in Alyson Noel's Immortals series (Everlasting). I think i've read one chapter which is surprising considering how desperate I was to buy it and read it. I should get to read a little this arvo and over the weekend before I head back to work on Monday. I also have many other books to read and finish reading but I've got a bit of time left in the year yet. I don't think at this stage i'll make the 100 books goal but if I get to around 70 i'll be happy. I think I better get onto some reading now! I'll write a some reviews when I get my head out of booktopia!
Caz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say. I say go for it!