Thursday, June 9, 2011

Disappointment

I have so many books to read but am feeling increasing disappointment with starting some of them....they are just not catching my attention....and I'm putting them down and then not going back...I need a book that is going to draw me in again....so I completely devour it and not stop reading until it's finished because it's so good...it would be even better if it was a series so I could continue reading when I finish one book...although in saying this some of the books in my pile are part of a series and i've read one or two of the series and then have left the next one just sitting in the pile....I need to find something good to read and also maybe something adult and not young adult too....I need something a little more stimulating....anyway gonna go and try to least read something...even if I don't finish it....Caz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say. I say go for it!